Development updates and release notes for RPG in a Box

Hello again everyone, it’s time for another bi-weekly development update! In this update, I have some progress to share on both the upgrade to Godot 3.0 (primarily around the new Voxel Editor) and some small, new features that were added to the current version.

Progress on New Voxel Editor

To st...

Read more...

Hello everyone! This latest development update for RPG in a Box covers some of the progress that I’ve made on the new Voxel Editor (as part of the Godot 3.0 upgrade) and information about a new tutorial that I recently completed and made available.

Door Scripting Tutorial

Before I cover the prog...

Read more...

Hello again everyone! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to stick with the bi-weekly schedule quite like I had wanted, but I’ve been trying to get a development update out at least once very few weeks. This particular update will focus more on some smaller changes and additions I’ve made to the curre...

Read more...

Over the past few weeks I’ve been spending most of my time on the migration to Godot 3.0, so this update will primarily focus on my progress around that effort. I have a lot of cool GIFs to show this time around! I’ve continued to be very deliberate in my development while re-implementing features i...

Read more...

Hello again, everyone! I don’t have as many interesting features to cover as usual in this bi-weekly development update since I’ve been focusing a lot on the conversion to Godot 3.0, however I thought it would be worth sharing a bit about the progress that I’ve made in regards to that aspect, as wel...

Read more...

Hi everyone! I am happy to say that I already have enough content for another development update! I think going forward I’m going to attempt to stick with a bi-weekly schedule for these since that has seemed to work out well this past month. Continue reading for screenshots and information about som...

Read more...

Hey everyone! I’ve gotten quite a bit accomplished over the past couple of weeks, so I figured I would go ahead and do another development update to share some of the more interesting things I’ve been working on.

UI Customization

I’ve recently been polishing some of the features related to the u...

Read more...

It’s so hard to believe it’s already been a month since my last development update! It’s been a pretty hectic month, but I’ve managed to make some good progress. I also have a bit of time off from my day job coming up and I’m planning to make excellent use of that time.

Before I get into my variou...

Read more...

First of all, apologies for the delay in getting this latest update out there! A lot of my focus lately has been around documentation, bug fixes, and other behind the scenes improvements, but there are a few small features here and there that have been added since my last development update.

Damag
... Read more...

Over the past month I’ve been putting a lot of focus into a new and improved documentation site for RPG in a Box. The task of creating comprehensive documentation for every aspect of the tool is rather daunting, but I have set up a goal for myself of completing one page or section each day. I’ve sta...

Read more...